Thursday, 13 September 2012

its three AM in the MORNING...

Its three am in the morning. 
I am suffocating,
within the piles of papers
that keep of flowing in.

How I wish I could follow Adele's song,
instead of "Set the Rain of Fire,"
I set this pile of papers on fire...

Just thinking about it,
brings a huge smile to my face.

Why is it that people always choose the young ones as their scapegoat?
Or label the unmarried ones as their servant?

It doesn't mean that
if we are young or unmarried,
we have 30 hours a day
and not 24 hours like everyone else.

Yes we are young,
and yes we are unmarried,
BUT we still have our father and mother,
our family,
not forgetting our life outside the office.

If God has written down for me,
that i shall be unmarried,
does that mean i shall be your servant,
until i die?

Help is what i can give,
but my life is mine to live.

This is just a thought
at 3 o clock in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment